Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
Rising Sea Levels Threaten US Coastline
The sea level on the east coast of the US is rising five times faster than the global average.
The prospect of flooding is a major threat to millions of people who live in the region.
Scott Heidler reports from a small community in the state of Delaware, which has found itself on the front line of the problem.