EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- 'The Gilded Age' Statistics Corporations Don't Want Workers, or Anyone, to See
- As Death Toll Rises Beyond 500, Garment Factory Disaster 'Worst in World History'
- Report: Toxic Chemicals Found in Thousands of Children's Products
- Pregnant Anti-War Soldier Sent to Prison
- The Sick Madness of Tom Friedman's Culture
Today's Top News
Protesters Clash in Tahrir Square
Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood party is urging its supporters to leave Tahrir Square, after fighting took place there between rival groups.
More than 100 people have been injured in clashes between protesters who back President Mohamed Morsi and those who oppose him.
It is the worst violence under the Morsi presidency.
Al Jazeera's Sherine Tadros reports from Cairo.