EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Study: Fracking Emissions Up To 1000x Higher Than EPA Estimates
Today's Top News
GOP War on Voting Succeeds Despite Legal Failures
Joan Fitz-Gerald, president of America Votes and Former Jefferson County, CO clerk, talks with Rachel Maddow about the impact Republicans have made with their vote suppression tactics even though they have largely been rejected by courts, creating an environment of suppression even without successfully legislating it.