Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- A View from Gaza: This Is a Brutal Attack, Not a "Military Operation"
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
- Those Kids Crossing the Border From Mexico Wouldn't Be There If Obama Hadn't Supported a Coup the Media Doesn't Talk About
Today's Top News
Published on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 by Inside Story / Al Jazeera
Hunger Games: The Price of Feeding the World
Have banks been speculating on food markets and could this contribute to pushing millions into hunger and poverty?
© 2012 Al Jazeera