Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Those Kids Crossing the Border From Mexico Wouldn't Be There If Obama Hadn't Supported a Coup the Media Doesn't Talk About
- A View from Gaza: This Is a Brutal Attack, Not a "Military Operation"
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
Published on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 by The Guardian
Rebecca Walker: 'There Is No Reason to Wait for Revolution. It Is Here Already in Each of Us'
Author Rebecca Walker outlines a utopian vision of a world after capitalism underpinned by a moral and spiritual revolution.
• For an alternative animation of this piece click here.
© 2012 The Guardian