EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
- Ukraine in Context: What You Don't Know About a New Cold War
Today's Top News
Published on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 by The Colbert Report
Pete Seeger: 'The Time Is Now Quite Early Morning'
Legendary folk artist Pete Seeger talks about formerly joining the Communist Party, having a socialist-musician father, and selling the rights to his songs.
Part II: "Quite Early Morning"
© 2012 The Colbert Report