EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- US Drone Obliterates Civilians in Yemen
- The Change Within: The Obstacles We Face Are Not Just External
- Hillary Clinton and the Future Failure of Progressive Hope and Change
- Too Big to Jail? Why Kidnapping, Torture, Assassination, and Perjury Are No Longer Crimes in Washington
Today's Top News
Published on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 by The Colbert Report
Pete Seeger: 'The Time Is Now Quite Early Morning'
Legendary folk artist Pete Seeger talks about formerly joining the Communist Party, having a socialist-musician father, and selling the rights to his songs.
Part II: "Quite Early Morning"
© 2012 The Colbert Report