EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Corporate Win: Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life'
- How the US Turned Three Pacifists into Violent Terrorists
- Cornel West: Obama 'Is a War Criminal'
- In 'March Toward Disaster,' World Hits 400 PPM Milestone
- Revealed: How US State Department 'Twists Arms' on Monsanto's Behalf
Today's Top News
Is Rio+20 the Future of Corporate Profits?
Environmentalists have dubbed the Rio+20 conference as embarrassing and meaningless, with the leaders of the US, Britain and Germany snubbing the summit. In contrast, multinational corporations are well represented, leading some to wonder whether in the push to attract so-called corporate stakeholders to the environmental cause, the UN summit has become less about the future of the planet than about the future of corporate profits. Guests: Rick Piltz, Nnimmo Bassey, Daniel Morris.