EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Corporate Win: Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life'
- How the US Turned Three Pacifists into Violent Terrorists
- Cornel West: Obama 'Is a War Criminal'
- In 'March Toward Disaster,' World Hits 400 PPM Milestone
- Revealed: How US State Department 'Twists Arms' on Monsanto's Behalf
Today's Top News
Jeremy Scahill: Obama Strikes In Yemen Constitute "Murder"
On Saturday Chris Hayes discussed with his panel civilian casualties caused by American drone attacks and the constitutionality of President Obama's reported "kill list".
Jeremy Scahill, journalist from The Nation, argued that Obama was "out-Cheneying, Dick Cheney," called the targeting of militants with indiscriminate regard for civilian life "murder," and that the US people deserve answers.