EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- One American Who Isn't For Sale
- Transcript: Today's Live Q&A With NSA Leaker, Edward Snowden
- Remembering Satyajit Ray’s Hirok Rajar Deshe: On Edward Snowden, Resistance and Inverted Totalitarianism
- Obama Cans Regulator Who Crossed Wall Street
- Pentagon Bracing for Public Dissent Over Climate and Energy Shocks
Today's Top News
Jeremy Scahill: Obama Strikes In Yemen Constitute "Murder"
On Saturday Chris Hayes discussed with his panel civilian casualties caused by American drone attacks and the constitutionality of President Obama's reported "kill list".
Jeremy Scahill, journalist from The Nation, argued that Obama was "out-Cheneying, Dick Cheney," called the targeting of militants with indiscriminate regard for civilian life "murder," and that the US people deserve answers.