Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
Today's Top News
Amping Up Occupy Wall Street: 'The Uptake' Coverage - Live from NYC
with Laura Flanders
What started as a small protest just a few weeks ago has grown into a nationwide movement. People who are tired of corporations and banks reaping the benefits of a more efficient workforce while one and five Americans slip into poverty. The economic imbalance has hit a tipping point as unions and political organizations join the protests and marches planned today in New York City.