EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- The Crisis at Fukushima's Unit 4 Demands a Global Take-Over
- Add It Up: The Average American Family Pays $6,000 a Year in Subsidies to Big Business
- Verizon's Plan to Break the Internet
- Reefer Madness Continues: Half Ounce of Pot Gets Louisiana Man Twenty Years in Prison
- Workers Set Factories Ablaze in Call for Decent Wage for Producing Globe's 'Cheap' Clothing
Today's Top News
Women Under War Speak Out
Women speak out on the war in Afghanistan. Nuria talks about growing up in Afghanistan in the 70s, returning to Afghanistan after the US invasion, the Karzai government, the marital rape law that was passed in Afghanistan, and the effect of US troops on women and peace in Afghanistan.
© 2009 CODEPINK