EMAIL SIGN UP!
The press releases posted here have been submitted by
For further information or to comment on this press release, please contact the organization directly.
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Institute for Public Accuracy (IPA)
Sam Husseini, (202) 347-0020; or David Zupan, (541) 484-9167
MARGARET FLOWERS, M.D.
Flowers is congressional fellow for the 18,000-member Physicians for a National Health Program; Almberg is the organization's communications director. Flowers said today: "This ruling is just another sign of the deterioration of this complicated piece of legislation. What's needed is a more reasonable, simpler approach, which would be enhanced Medicare-for-all."