EMAIL SIGN UP!
The press releases posted here have been submitted by
For further information or to comment on this press release, please contact the organization directly.
Most Popular This Week
- Radiation Soars 6,700 Times Legal Limit as Fukushima Disasters Continue Unabated
- Swiss Showing the World How to Take on Pay Inequality
- "I Am Free. I Am Free." Prisoner Herman Wallace Dies Just Days After Release
- Human Assault Pushes Ocean to Limit Unseen in 300 Million Years
- How Redistribution to the Rich Has Broken the Back of America
Today's Top News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Institute for Public Accuracy (IPA)
Sam Husseini, (202) 347-0020; or David Zupan, (541) 484-9167
NAACP and Tea Party
WASHINGTON - July 21 -
Gray is author of the books The Decline of Black Politics: From Malcolm X to Barack Obama and Waiting for Lightning to Strike: The Fundamentals of Black Politics. He argues that the real needs of African Americans, including dealing with unemployment, inadequate housing and wars, are being unmet.
Dixon is managing editor of Black Agenda Report. He just wrote the piece "Tea Partyers, Fox News, 'Negativity' Against the President? Are These Really Black America's Most Pressing Problems?"