EMAIL SIGN UP!
The press releases posted here have been submitted by
For further information or to comment on this press release, please contact the organization directly.
Most Popular This Week
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- Scared to Death in the USA
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Bernie Sanders: To Defeat Oligarchy, I Would Run for President
- Wendell Berry on His Hopes for Humanity
Today's Top News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ACLU Releases Report On Supreme Court Nominee Elena Kagan
WASHINGTON - June 21 - The
American Civil Liberties Union today released a report summarizing the
civil liberties and civil rights record of U.S. Solicitor General Elena
Kagan, nominated by President Obama to replace retiring Justice John
Paul Stevens as an Associate Justice of the United States Supreme
Court. The report was prepared in accordance with ACLU policy, and will
be made available to the public and members of the Senate.
The ACLU does not endorse or oppose candidates for elective or appointed office.
A copy of the report is available online at: www.aclu.org/organization-