EMAIL SIGN UP!
The press releases posted here have been submitted by
For further information or to comment on this press release, please contact the organization directly.
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
- Study: Fracking Emissions Up To 1000x Higher Than EPA Estimates
Today's Top News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Institute for Public Accuracy (IPA)
Sam Husseini, (202) 347-0020; or David Zupan, (541) 484-9167
Healthcare: Repeating Massachusetts' Mistakes?
Lieberman is a contributing editor of the Columbia Journalism Review, where she regularly writes for its Campaign Desk on healthcare.
She has written a series of ten articles on the Massachusetts plan, which was signed into law by then-Governor Mitt Romney in 2006. Her articles document the similarity of the current proposal in Congress with the Massachusetts plan as well as that plan's record of failure in providing what was promised in terms of cost savings and adequate medical coverage.
Lieberman has also begun a series titled "Regulating Healthcare." The first piece was titled "Insurers and hospitals in Massachusetts snub the regulators."
Her latest piece is "Parsing the AP's Health Care Primer: Its attempt at informing falls short." A complete archive of Lieberman's Campaign Desk articles is at CJR.org.