EMAIL SIGN UP!
The press releases posted here have been submitted by
For further information or to comment on this press release, please contact the organization directly.
Most Popular This Week
- 21 Ways the Canadian Health Care System is Better than Obamacare
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- Bernie Sanders: To Defeat Oligarchy, I Would Run for President
- Scared to Death in the USA
- Pope Slams Rampant Inequality, 'Economy That Kills'
Today's Top News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Kucinich Remembers “Granny D”
WASHINGTON - March 10 - Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) today made the following statement about Doris “Granny D” Haddock who died yesterday at the age of 100.
“Granny D was a great American. She had a powerful vision for an America in which every citizen has a voice in a government free of corporate control. She will be missed, but her powerful spirit will live on.”