EMAIL SIGN UP!
The press releases posted here have been submitted by
For further information or to comment on this press release, please contact the organization directly.
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Kucinich Challenges Sec. Gates on Civilian Casualties in Afghanistan
WASHINGTON - February 23 - Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-OH), a vocal critic of the war in Afghanistan, yesterday wrote to Defense Secretary Robert Gates demanding information on the decision-making process and the underlying intelligence that led to a NATO attack on a civilian convoy. Media reports indicate that 27 civilians were killed, including women and children and many more were injured.