The press releases posted here have been submitted by
For further information or to comment on this press release, please contact the organization directly.
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Hillary Clinton Goes to Bat for GMOs at Biotech Conference
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- Revealed: 'Collect It All' NSA Targets Those Seeking Web Privacy
Today's Top News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Naomi Seligman 202.408.5565
CREW Responds to White House 'Release' of Health Care Exec Visitor Logs With Letter to White House Counsel Gregory Craig
WASHINGTON - July 23 - Today, CREW responded to White House Counsel's July 22nd letter "releasing" information regarding health care executives visits to the White House.
Read CREW's letter to WH Counsel Gregory Craig and yesterday's Craig letter to CREW in the Related Documents section on the right.