EMAIL SIGN UP!
The press releases posted here have been submitted by
For further information or to comment on this press release, please contact the organization directly.
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- What You Need to Know About the International Test Scores
Today's Top News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Naomi Seligman 202.408.5565
CREW Responds to White House 'Release' of Health Care Exec Visitor Logs With Letter to White House Counsel Gregory Craig
WASHINGTON - July 23 - Today, CREW responded to White House Counsel's July 22nd letter "releasing" information regarding health care executives visits to the White House.
Read CREW's letter to WH Counsel Gregory Craig and yesterday's Craig letter to CREW in the Related Documents section on the right.