EMAIL SIGN UP!
The press releases posted here have been submitted by
For further information or to comment on this press release, please contact the organization directly.
Most Popular This Week
- Fuel Removal From Fukushima's Reactor 4 Threatens 'Apocalyptic' Scenario
- Pepsi, Nestle, Coca Cola Revealed as Big Money Behind GMO Labeling Fight
- Let’s Get This Class War Started
- Russell Brand: 'Revolution Is Coming... I Ain't Got a Flicker of Doubt'
- Absent Progressive Uproar, Social Security and Medicare Face Axe
Today's Top News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HRF Reacts to Release of ICRC Report
NEW YORK - April 7 - "The Obama administration must ensure that the torture and cruel treatment documented in the ICRC report are never repeated," said Devon Chaffee, advocacy counsel for Human Rights First. "The President has stated that--according to the facts--policies of official cruelty have not made us safer. In order to close the chapter on past abuse, the administration needs to provide the public with a complete accounting of the strategic consequences of such practices on U.S. national security."