EMAIL SIGN UP!
The press releases posted here have been submitted by
For further information or to comment on this press release, please contact the organization directly.
Most Popular This Week
- “Believe It or Not!”13 Mindblowing Facts About America’s Tax-Dodging Corporations
- More Evidence That US Middle Class is Sliding Toward the Third World
- 'Not Your Colony': Bolivia Threatens Shutdown of US Embassy
- Glenn Greenwald: Exposing the Rot
- People Get Ready: 'Unprecedented' Weather Glimpses Century Ahead
Today's Top News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Institute for Public Accuracy (IPA)
Sam Husseini, (202) 347-0020; or David Zupan, (541) 484-9167
Clinton * Ross
WASHINGTON - January 13 - Hillary Clinton's hearing in the Senate for Secretary of State is scheduled for Tuesday. The Financial Times recently reported that Dennis Ross has been selected by President-elect Obama for Mideast envoy, a position Ross held in the Clinton administration.
STEPHEN ZUNES Professor of politics at the University of San Francisco and a contributor to Foreign Policy in Focus, Zunes has written the recent articles "Congress Backs Israeli Invasion, Redefines International Law" and "Hillary Clinton Brings Militaristic Record to State Department." More Information
See: Glenn Greenwald's recent piece "Obama v. the National Intelligence Estimate on Iran"
Also, see from the Institute for Public Accuracy: "Anti-War Candidate, Pro-War Cabinet?"