EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- US Drone Obliterates Civilians in Yemen
- The Change Within: The Obstacles We Face Are Not Just External
- Hillary Clinton and the Future Failure of Progressive Hope and Change
- Too Big to Jail? Why Kidnapping, Torture, Assassination, and Perjury Are No Longer Crimes in Washington
Today's Top News
Another Drone Strike in Pakistan, Another Civilian Casualty
US drone war on Pakistan continues
At least one woman has died from a U.S. drone strike in Pakistan on Wednesday.
Associated Press reports that the strike was in Tappi Khun Khel village in the North Waziristan tribal area, which borders Afghanistan.
In addition to the human casualites, Agence France-Presse reports that three cows slated for celebrating the Muslim celebration of Eid-al-Adha were also killed, according to local offficials.
The Bureau of Investigative Journalism reports that as many as 885 civilians have been killed by the CIA's drone war in Pakistan including 176 children.