EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Debate Night: Hearing the Voices Shut Out by Debate Commission
Third Party Candidates to Join in Real Time on Live Coverage of First Presidential Debate
While corporate media will be airing President Barack Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney in the first presidential debate in Denver Wednesday night, Democracy Now! will be highlighting presidential contenders whose voices have been shut out: Jill Stein of the Green Party and Rocky Anderson of the Justice Party. Common Dreams will be streaming their live coverage tonight from 8:30 to 11:30 p.m. ET when they will pause after questions to include equal time responses absent from the corporate-sponsored debate.
Tune in to this page at 8:30 p.m. ET...
* * *
* * *
* * *
# # #