EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Study: Fracking Emissions Up To 1000x Higher Than EPA Estimates
Today's Top News
Standing With Sam: Divided We Are Weak, Together We Are Strong
Another fail for the increasingly pathetic hate of Westboro Baptist "Church," who showed up to spew at the first public appearance of NFL-hopeful Michael Sam since his coming out as gay but were blocked off, shut up and vastly outnumbered by a half-mile line of resolute protesters, many wearing “Stand with Sam” pins. Forming a human wall outside Mizzou Arena before the University of Missouri’s basketball game against Tennessee, they later gave Sam a standing ovation at half-time, because there's evidently hope.