EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Study: Fracking Emissions Up To 1000x Higher Than EPA Estimates
Today's Top News
On Our Patriotic Catastrophes
In one day - Tuesday - we saw a massive toxic explosion and fire at a Chevron-owned fracking site in Pennsylvania expected to last for days, and a massive toxic coal slurry spill in West Virgina, which is still suffering from the last massive toxic spill of MCMH, which is actually not as bad as the heavy metals in today's coal slurry, which is probably still not all the massive toxic disasters the perpetrators sprang on us becasue so many go unreported. The new disaster was thanks to Patriot Coal; the older one, to Freedom Industries. Do these people really think we won't notice what they're doing to our lives, our water, our planet, the future of our children if they wrap their gross corporate malfeasance in our much-abused flag and all the jingoism inflicted in its name? Think again, people. We notice. If you didn't yet, here's terrifying video from a chopper over the Pennsylvania fire.