Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
Santa Is Coming to Town With Two F-18 Fighter Jets
Thanks to the wisdom and omnipresence of the U.S. military, specifically the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), Santa Claus will be accompanied tonight by two jet-fighter planes bristling with missiles, along with various online bells, whistles and Santa cams to allow kids to track "The Big Red One" and give his journey “more of an operational feel” - and to develop brand loyalty for when they turn 18. Because nothing says the season of peace and joy like military hardware with global-scanning, radar-tracking, jet-scrambling capabilities.