Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
Today's Top News
Rush Is Befuddled and Sad On Account of the Marxist Pope, But Catholics Say He Should Stuff It Because Actually the Pope Sounds Just Like Jesus
The latest drivel emanating from Rush Limbaugh - on the Pope sounding downright Marxist in his critique of capitalism and trickle-down economics, "unless it's a deliberate mistranslation by leftists" - has moved a group of Catholics to start a petition denouncing Limbaugh's "incendiary comments." Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good, representing yet another segment of society utterly dismayed by the spectacle of Rush, note that the Pope's critique is "in line with the Church's social teaching."
"Contrary to what Mr. Limbaugh suggests, the Catholic Church isn't built on money, but on the firm foundation of Jesus Christ."
For more on Rush :