EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- East China Sea Tensions Soar as China Scrambles Fighter Jets Against US/Japan
Today's Top News
GOP Outreach On Women Going About As Expected
With a 12-point gap nationwide among women voters in 2012 elections, Republicans had vowed to "rebuild the party from the ground up" at this weekend's California GOP convention. The grotesque anti-Hillary buttons caught by a San Francisco reporter - which were said to be both very popular and eventually, mysteriously removed - tell another, oblivious tale. Memo to GOP, especially those in thrall to the Tea Party: You can't trash people and their rights and then expect them to vote for you. The buttons underneath these (commie=liberal, really) were almost as bad.