EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- East China Sea Tensions Soar as China Scrambles Fighter Jets Against US/Japan
Today's Top News
A federal grand jury has indicted 13 alleged members of Anonymous for a series of denial-of-service attacks, dubbed Operation Payback, the collective launched in 2010 against anti-piracy groups, Mastercard and Visa for heping block donations to Wikileaks. Internet freedom advocates argue the charges, part of a broader federal effort to combat cybercrime but coinciding with the release of a new academic study that supports file-sharing, will only fire up Anonymous' base.