EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- Scared to Death in the USA
- Bernie Sanders: To Defeat Oligarchy, I Would Run for President
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Pope Slams Rampant Inequality, 'Economy That Kills'
Today's Top News
The Showboatiest Blab
So you might have heard Ted Cruz yammered on endlessly, hyperbolically and pointlessly - the Senate vote is moving forward - about "the people" being against health insurance which is just like the Nazis. He gets what he deserves from Jon Stewart and the ever-subversive Dr. Seuss..
“Ted talked about healthcare, compared it to Nazis,” Stewart read to his audience. “As comparisons go, he was off by a lot-zi."