EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- 'Sleepwalking to Extinction': Capitalism and the Destruction of Life and Earth
- Federal Judge Slams DoJ for Not Prosecuting Wall Street Execs
- What's Right with Sweden? Prisons Close as Demand Falls
- The Stealthy Killer That Is Capitalism
- Sanders Goes on Offense Against Austerity with 'Progressive Budget Blueprint'
Today's Top News
Hammer Out Love: Walker's Capitol Police Are Getting (Way More) Violent
Wisconsin's Capitol police, aka Walker henchmen, are evidently getting some sick of all those singers insisting on love and democracy and stuff. On Monday a phalanx of cops brutally tackled and hauled off two black brothers peaceably observing the singers. They charged both with resisting arrest, and one with felony battery. Unbelievable. Video. Intense.