EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
- New England on 'High Alert' After Canadian Pipeline Reversal Approved
Today's Top News
Follow the Money Redux: Legislators Voting To Keep NSA Snooping Took Piles From Defense Contractors
On last week's unholy alliance of Democrats and Republicans voting to continue the NSA's domestic surveillance programs: Turns out the legislators voting to keep the spying got 122% more money from private defense contractors - who get 70% of the $10-20 billion a year Congress kindly gives the NSA - than did those who voted to end it. Maplight has much more.