EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- "Unreasonable Force" In Chicago Evidently Does Not Mean A Probably Drunk Cop Killing An Unarmed Guy Lying On the Ground By Shooting Him 16 Times
- What's Right with Sweden? Prisons Close as Demand Falls
- The Revolutionaries in Our Midst
- Democracy Trampled as Big Money Overwhelms Grassroots Campaigns
- The Dynastic Hillary Bandwagon: Bad for America
Today's Top News
Israel Detains Crying 5-Year-Old (Need It Be Said?) Palestinian Boy
Israeli officials have cleared soldiers of wrongdoing when they detained a five-year-old boy in Hebron after he threw a rock at a settler's car - though later the kid said he was aiming for a dog - arguing they never formally arrested him. No, they just him grabbed as he screamed and cried, took the terrified kid to his home, handcuffed and blindfolded his father evidently for the crime of being his father, and handed them over to Palestinian Police, thus helping answer Israelis' oft-asked, unfathomably clueless question: Why do they hate us?