EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Israel Detains Crying 5-Year-Old (Need It Be Said?) Palestinian Boy
Israeli officials have cleared soldiers of wrongdoing when they detained a five-year-old boy in Hebron after he threw a rock at a settler's car - though later the kid said he was aiming for a dog - arguing they never formally arrested him. No, they just him grabbed as he screamed and cried, took the terrified kid to his home, handcuffed and blindfolded his father evidently for the crime of being his father, and handed them over to Palestinian Police, thus helping answer Israelis' oft-asked, unfathomably clueless question: Why do they hate us?