EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Fuel Removal From Fukushima's Reactor 4 Threatens 'Apocalyptic' Scenario
- As Europe Erupts Over US Spying, NSA Chief Says Government Must Stop Media
- Pepsi, Nestle, Coca Cola Revealed as Big Money Behind GMO Labeling Fight
- Russell Brand: 'Revolution Is Coming... I Ain't Got a Flicker of Doubt'
- The Lies That Will Kill America
Today's Top News
Small Words, Small Guys
Ha. Rick 'Foot-in-the-Mouth' Perry was stupid, arrogant and contemptible enough to sound off at a right-to-life cabal on heroic filibuster Wendy Davis not learning from her own life experience as a teen mom, after which he got what was coming to him. Davis called his statement "without dignity...They are small words that reflect a dark and negative point of view" and began talking openly about running for governor, an idea that is already garnering joyful support. To Perry, "the ideal world is a world without abortion." To many, it's a world without him.
"This is exactly why the vast majority of Texans believe that politicians shouldn’t be involved in a woman’s personal health care decisions. Women are perfectly capable of deciding whether to choose adoption, end a pregnancy, or raise a child, and they don’t need Rick Perry’s help making that decision. What the world saw in Texas this week was democracy in action." - Cecile Richards, Texan president of Planned Parenthood Action Fund.
Update: Check out the hilarious Amazon reviews for the running shoes Davis wore. Five stars from women - "Perfect for outrunning patriarchy" - one star from men - "Men started telling me what to do with my genitals."