Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
Today's Top News
Time-Tested: If the FBI Shoots You, It's Always Justified, Says FBI
Despite questions that continue to swirl around the FBI's fatal shooting of an apparently unarmed Ibragim Todashev, possible cohort of the Boston bombing suspects, all FBI shootings since 1993 - including 70 "subjects" killed and 80 wounded - were found to be entirely justified according to internal reviews done by the FBI itself, which is faultless and has no conflict of interest and should know, right? The bureau's findings that they never, ever mess up, released by the New York Times through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, was deemed suspicious by some low-life skeptics, but not us, nope.
"The F.B.I. takes very seriously any shooting incidents involving our agents, and as such we have an effective, time-tested process for addressing them internally.” - a bureau spokesman.