EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Fat Is As Fat Does So Just Learn to Deal, Say Many People to Clueless A&F CEO
Backlash grows to Abercrombie & Fitch's "ostentatious dick" of a CEO Mike Jeffries' call for just the cool thin kids thanks, despite his non-apology noting that they're an "aspiration brand" but they care about all you slobs of losers out there too. Sales are down, petition signatures are up, protests have sprouted, a defiant Fatkini has sold out and The Militant Baker has thanked Jeffries in an open letter complete with A&F parody photos, for his "infamous catalog," his "unoriginal concept that fat women are social failures," and thus his accidentally creating "an incredible opportunity to challenge our current social construct."
"You've used your wealth and public platform to echo what many already say. However, it’s important you know that regardless of the numbers on your tax forms, your comments don't stop anyone from being who they are; the world is progressing in inclusive ways whether you deem it cool or not."