EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
- Study: Fracking Emissions Up To 1000x Higher Than EPA Estimates
Today's Top News
Torture Me In the Old Way: As Gitmo Hunger Strike Enters 100th Day, CNN Empathizes - With Guards
Enduring ailments ranging from dizziness to kidney problems to "aching heart," up to 130 detainees at Guantanamo enter their 100th day of a hunger strike Friday, with at least 30 being force-fed, five in critical condition, many facing irreversible health risks and several charging they are now threatened with body searches if they seek to contact lawyers. Understandably, CNN has responded to this travesty by running a heart-felt piece on the harsh conditions facing the guards.
“Let them kill us as we have nothing to lose. We died when Obama indefinitely detained us....The US must take off its mask and kill us.”