EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 12 Mandela Quotes That Won't Be In the Corporate Media Obituaries
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
Today's Top News
Way of the Future: Navy Launches Mother Drone from Aircraft Carrier
For the first time the Navy successfully launched a drone the size of a fighter jet - weighing 14,000 pounds, with three times the range of the Predator drone, piloted entirely by computer program with no human intervention - from the deck of the USS George H.W. Bush. The X-47B is the first drone designed to take off and land on a carrier, meaning the U.S. won't need permission from any other pesky countries to use their bases. Not worried enough yet? Watch the video.