EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- East China Sea Tensions Soar as China Scrambles Fighter Jets Against US/Japan
Today's Top News
Barbie's Life-Sized Glitter-Encrusted Dreamhouse Experience Awaits You!
It's finally here! Barbie's fabulous interactive mansion is coming to a mall near you! One opened last week in Florida and another opens this week in Berlin! It has pink elevators where you can be "transported" from the walk-in “glitterizer” to the “diamond” ring display to the "endless" closet where you can "try on" Barbie fashions to the (duh, pink) kitchen where you can "bake" cupcakes, all while wearing a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology bracelet that gives you a "personalized" and "more immersive" retail "experience"! Alas, Thursday's opening of the 26,900 square-foot mansion in Berlin is expected to meet with protests by Occupy Barbie Dreamhouse, Pink Stinks and other commie losers. They're probably jealous of the glitterizer.
Occupy Barbie Dreamhouse regrets that "the vast majority of little girls play with a doll that, if she were real, would be anorexic and whose life would consist of waiting for Ken in the car."