EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- New England on 'High Alert' After Canadian Pipeline Reversal Approved
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
Today's Top News
The Scarlet "A"
A new ad campaign on San Francisco buses by American Muslims for Palestine has sparked the usual outrage from Zionist groups for callling it like it is - ie: for condemning what they call Israeli apartheid. Local brances of several national Jewish organizations have blasted the ads as “misleading, inflammatory, divisive, offensive, bigoted and “morally reprehensible” - even though, as Jewish Voice for Peace notes, Israelis increasingly recognize the term as legitimate.