Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
Today's Top News
Merida, Once Brave and Real and Righteous, Is Just Another Porn Princess Now
Just when it seemed Disney actually did something right with their creation of Merida, the fierce, funny, I-don't-need-no-Prince Charming-'cause-I-got-my-horse-and-bow-and-arrow hero of Brave, they've up and given her a "makeover" for her induction Saturday into the Disney Princess collection. Lo and behold, now she's sexy, skinny, hot - and lost the bow. Ugh. Many are not happy: Among them, A Mighty Girl has a petition to Keep Our Hero Brave.
"In the end, it wasn’t about being brave after all. It was about being pretty."
Whoah, how do they hold their heads like that?