EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Study: Fracking Emissions Up To 1000x Higher Than EPA Estimates
Today's Top News
Merida, Once Brave and Real and Righteous, Is Just Another Porn Princess Now
Just when it seemed Disney actually did something right with their creation of Merida, the fierce, funny, I-don't-need-no-Prince Charming-'cause-I-got-my-horse-and-bow-and-arrow hero of Brave, they've up and given her a "makeover" for her induction Saturday into the Disney Princess collection. Lo and behold, now she's sexy, skinny, hot - and lost the bow. Ugh. Many are not happy: Among them, A Mighty Girl has a petition to Keep Our Hero Brave.
"In the end, it wasn’t about being brave after all. It was about being pretty."
Whoah, how do they hold their heads like that?