Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
Today's Top News
How to Stop A Rape
When a drunken, knife-wielding, Pakistani bus driver tried to rape a female U.S. Navy sailor on shore leave in Dubai, she knocked the knife from his hand, wrestled him to the ground, put him in a stranglehold between her legs, ran off the bus, and reported the incident to her commander and then the police, who promptly arrested the guy. Smarts, strength, and look ma: no gun.