EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
- Study: Fracking Emissions Up To 1000x Higher Than EPA Estimates
Today's Top News
Either Way, We Win: Wikileaks Wins Visa Case
In what Julian Assange calls "a victory for free speech," Iceland's Supreme Court has ruled that Valitor, Iceland's Visa, must lift the blockade against payments to WikiLeaks or pay $204,900 a month - or $2,494,604 a year - in fines. A Wikileaks statement called the decision "the most important victory to date against the unlawful and arbitrary economic blockade erected by U.S. companies against Wikileaks."