Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Those Kids Crossing the Border From Mexico Wouldn't Be There If Obama Hadn't Supported a Coup the Media Doesn't Talk About
- A View from Gaza: This Is a Brutal Attack, Not a "Military Operation"
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
Sociopathic Douchebag Who Worked for Other Sociopathic Douchebags Arrested for Blackmailing Women for Naked Pictures
What kind of guy would intern for Mssrs. Ryan, Gingrich and Romney? This kind of guy: Adam Savader, 21, was arrested and charged in federal court with cyber stalking and online extorting 15 young women by allegedly getting nude photos of them and threatening to publicize them unless the women sent him more photos. Just in case you were wondering about the caliber of those who work for these fine public servants. And just in case today's news of the weird wasn't weird enough: In his spare time, Savader sometimes dressed up as Ellis the Elephant, the hero of two kids' books by Callista Gingrich. He was also a serious photobomber with the likes of Ann Coulter. Surreal.
"Remember what's at stake. do u want ur family and everyone in DC to see ur tits? Just agree to e-mail me a pic of u in a bra." - one of many icky, pathetic text missives from Savader.