EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Bombing Victim in Iconic Photo Helped I.D. Suspect
Jeff Bauman, the 27-year-old bombing victim who was helped by activist Carlos Arredondo and later lost both legs, wrote a note saying that he "saw the guy" right before the bomb exploded, Bauman's brother Chris told Bloomberg News. The FBI has declined to comment on the report.
“He woke up under so much drugs, asked for a paper and pen and wrote, ‘bag, saw the guy, looked right at me.’” - Chris Bauman