EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- 12 Mandela Quotes That Won't Be In the Corporate Media Obituaries
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- What You Need to Know About the International Test Scores
Today's Top News
Be Ye Not Afraid: Even With Gay Marriage, the Sun Will Still Rise and Your Teenager Will Still Argue With You
Some good news in a tough week: New Zealand's parliament has legalized same-sex marriage, the first country in the Asia-Pacific region to do so, with a big majority. In tribute to them, hear one hilarious lawmaker give the greatest speech ever on the subject and, once the bill is approved, hear spectators and legislators alike break into a Maori love song, "Pokarekare Ana."