Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
Today's Top News
Man Shoots Himself In the Head At NRA 500
A man died after shooting himself in the head at the Texas Motor Speedway during an NRA-sponsored Sprint Cup race. Even before the death, many had already found the NRA sponsorship controversial. NASCAR officials said they would "take a closer look at our approval process moving forward, as current circumstances need to be factored in when making decisions." Either way, if NASCAR had been packing, this never would have happened.