EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Why US Fracking Companies Are Licking Their Lips Over Ukraine
Today's Top News
Rewarding Exxon, Which We Love, and Never Mind That Little Problem In Arkansas, or That Spill in New Orleans, or That Ole Exxon Valdez Incident A While Back, or....
This is a real story: ExxonMobil has been awarded the Green Cross for Safety award for "excellence in safety, security, health and environmental performance" from the so-called National Safety Council, whose board is made up of Exxon executives and representatives of other stellar corporate citizens like Dow Chemical, Exelon Nuclear, and DuPont. Irony lives.